Stainless Steel Conical Homebrewing Fermenters
Rejoice home brewers, right now you can pick up a high end SS BrewTech 7 gallon stainless steel conical fermenter for just $395! These are high end and well build stainless steel conical homebrewing fermenters, not some Alibaba knock off with leaky valves.
Here are some of the standard features on this conical fermenter:
- Certified Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Patent Pending Stainless Steel Rotating Racking Arm
- 7 Gallon Capacity
- 1.5” Tri Clamp bottom with Elbow and 3 piece Ball Valve
- Stackable design minimizes footprint and maximizes ferment space!
- Molded Silicone Gasket for airtight Lid seal.
- Six Spring-Loaded Lid Clamps hold Lid in place
- Volume Markers inside for easy volume assessment
- TIG Sanitary Welds – Easy to Clean, Long-lasting!
Click Here For the 7 Gallon Stainless Steel Fermenter
These stainless steel conical fermenters are loaded with features and I personally have two of them, a 7 gallon and a 14 gallon. I also have 2 of their 7 gallon brew bucket stainless steel fermenters which are also great. In my opinion they are the best fermenters out there for the money. I would recommend upgrading the racking arm on the unit to the MoreBeer Racking Arm system which you can find here for $75 and is shown in the above image on my fermenter.
I cut down the legs in this 7 gallon conical fermenter so that it could fit in my fermentation chamber / chest freezer. My 14 gallon conical fermenter has an internal temperature control system. The 14 gallon unit is currently on sale for $495 and is available here.
7 Gallon Conical Fermenter
Home Brewing Grain Mills
Sale Date: 4-3-2016 to 4-30-2016
Promotion Details: Grain Mill For Just $99
Availability: In Stock
Sale Description: Right now, Adventures in Homebrewing – Homebrewing.org has a sale going on where you can get one of their Homebrewing Grain Mill For Just $99.This is their cereal killer home brew grain mill with adjustable solid steel 2 roller system, 7 lb grain hopper and solid wood base.
If you are not currently milling your own grains there are a couple of good reasons to conder doing so. One of the big reasons is that you could be saving a lot of money by doing so. Purchasing your 2-row in bulk and milling it your self can save you a bundle by allowing you to create and re-create recipes. A homebrewing grain mill is super easy to use and at this price your can get a top quality mill for less then half the cost of some of the other beer brewing grain mills out there.
Another reason to purchase your own home brewing grain mill is that you can be assured that you are milling your grains with the best crush setting to get the highest level of mash efficiency possible. If you home brewing recipe supplier is not crushing your grains right, you will not be able to extract as much of the sugars from your grains and your beer may have to pay the price!
Features of this Adventures in Home Brewing Grain Mill:
- Easy to adjust – simply loosen two screws, adjust gap, tighten two screws.
- Attach a drill easily for effortless milling
- Hardened steel rollers
- Body is built from sturdy anodized aluminum for a lifetime worth of use
- Rollers will adjust up to .100″
- Rollers Now Have Ball Bearing
- Marked Adjustable Roller for Easy Adjustments
- New improved handle included with every mill
To take advantage of this home brewing promotion, use the sale code listed above if applicable and click on the following link: