Rejoice home brewers, right now you can pick up a high end SS BrewTech 7 gallon stainless steel conical fermenter for just $395! These are high end and well build stainless steel conical homebrewing fermenters, not some Alibaba knock off with leaky valves.
Here are some of the standard features on this conical fermenter:
- Certified Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Patent Pending Stainless Steel Rotating Racking Arm
- 7 Gallon Capacity
- 1.5” Tri Clamp bottom with Elbow and 3 piece Ball Valve
- Stackable design minimizes footprint and maximizes ferment space!
- Molded Silicone Gasket for airtight Lid seal.
- Six Spring-Loaded Lid Clamps hold Lid in place
- Volume Markers inside for easy volume assessment
- TIG Sanitary Welds – Easy to Clean, Long-lasting!
These stainless steel conical fermenters are loaded with features and I personally have two of them, a 7 gallon and a 14 gallon. I also have 2 of their 7 gallon brew bucket stainless steel fermenters which are also great. In my opinion they are the best fermenters out there for the money. I would recommend upgrading the racking arm on the unit to the MoreBeer Racking Arm system which you can find here for $75 and is shown in the above image on my fermenter.
I cut down the legs in this 7 gallon conical fermenter so that it could fit in my fermentation chamber / chest freezer. My 14 gallon conical fermenter has an internal temperature control system. The 14 gallon unit is currently on sale for $495 and is available here.