Home brewing stainless steel conical fermenters!
Back in my day, if you were a home brewer and wanted to ferment your beer, you only had a few options. You could ferment in a bathtub, plastic bucket, glass carboy or perhaps if you liked to hang out at the Renaissance Faire a bit too much you might ferment your beer in a wooden barrel.
But now a days with home brewing growing so rapidly in popularity we have it easy and there are a variety of fermenter options we can choose from! So wipe that mascara and tears from your eyes pirate man, because home brewers can now brew with small scale versions of what pro brewers use and for relatively low prices. As a matter of fact, right now you can pick up a 14 gallon stainless steel conical fermenter for $495. Click here for more details. These are not some piece of junk fermenter either, they are the real deal, constructed from Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel. Here are some specs on the stainless conicals:
- Rotating Stainless Steel Racking Arm
- 60° cone for yeast harvesting and cleaning
- Weldless thermowell included
- 1.5” Tri-Clamp Fittings on the lid, side and bottom
- Molded Silicone Gasket for airtight Lid seal.
- Pressure relief valve included
- Spring-Loaded Lid Clamps hold Lid in place
- The fermenter is pressurizeable to 5 PSI for beer transfers
- Electrically etched (not painted) gallon markings
You can pick up a 7 gallon version of this stainless steel conical fermenter for just $395, but I would recommend the 14 gallon version which is currently $495 and is perfect for 10 gallon beer batches. Even if you are not brewing 10 gallon batches now, you may be down the road, so it is something to consider.
Article Keywords: Home brewing, Conical fermenters, stainless steel homebrewing fermenters, home to ferment your home brewed beer, best home brewing fermenters, beer fermentors, stainless fermentor, homebrew.