If you are looking to transition from extract brewing to all grain homebrewing and want to do it as inexpensively as possible; Adventures in Homebrewing is currently running a sale on All Grain Homebrewing systems that might be perfect for you.
Promotion Details: Complete 15 Gallon All Grain Brewing System for $1299
Here are the details on this Homebrewing.org All Grain Brewing System. Adventures in Homebrewing Brewing Rig \ 15.5 gallon all grain brewing system allows you to brew up to 12 gallon beer batches. This homebrew system even comes with one pump to be used on your mash tun. This all grain homebrewing kit comes with everything you need but you can also upgrade your Hot Liquor Tank and Boil Kettle to a 2 weld pot, for installing items like a thermometer instead of a long stem clip on thermometer. This all grain homebrew setup also comes with a 3 burner system.
Here is what this all grain homebrewing system comes with:
- 1-Two Weld Mash Tun
- 1-False Bottom and Legs
- 1- 1/2″ NPT 2″ Thermometer
- 1-One Weld HLT Kettle
- 1-One Weld Boil Kettle
- 1-10″ Flat False Bottom
- 1- 1/100th March Pump
- 3 Burner System w/ Regulator and Hoses
- 1- Stainless Steel Braided Hose
- 50′ Copper Immersion Wort Chiller
- Homebrewing Mash Paddle
If you are looking for a slightly higher end version of a 15 gallon home brewing rig, they also have a sale going on for their 15 Gallon Ruby Steer brew rig for $2850!
Here are some of the features of the Ruby Street Homebrew Rig:
- Steel tube frame construction with powder coated finish on frame
- Includes 15.5 Gallon 304 Stainless Steel Kettles w/ Lids
- 3 piece ball valves included on all kettles and pump
- Stainless steel flexible gas lines
- Propane regulator including 4′ stainless braided hose included
- Magnetic drive pump included with stainless steel drip shield and stainless outflow control valve
- All sanitary tri-clamp fittings on mash tun, boil kettle, and pump.
- Both boil kettle and mash tun include 18 gauge perforated false bottoms and 1/2″ stainless steel dip tubes.