It has been about a year since I purchased my 7 Gallon SS BrewTech conical fermenter and 14 gallon stainless steel conical fermenter. I have been very please with their performance and am happy to report that I have not had a single issue with them. The quality of the manufacturing is top notch and they were the best priced stainless steel conicals that I could find. Best of all they even shipped them for free, saving me a bundle.
Their price was recently reduced and they also release an upgraded Brew Master version of their already quality built line of stainless steel conical fermenters. So if you are looking to upgrade your homebrewing fermenters, this may be a great time to do so.
These stainless steel conicals come loaded with features, here are some of the specs:
- Certified Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Patent Pending Stainless Steel Rotating Racking Arm
- 60° cone for clean yeast harvesting
- NEW weldless thermowell
- 1.5” Tri-Clamp Fittings (lid, side, bottom)
- Molded Silicone Gasket for airtight Lid seal.
- Pressure relief valve included
- Six Spring-Loaded Lid Clamps hold Lid in place
- Pressurizeable to 5 PSI for Transfers
- Electrically etched (not painted) gallon markings
- TIG Sanitary Welds – Easy to Clean, Long-lasting!
They have a full range of these stainless steel homebrewing fermenters, including 1/2 barrel and full 1 barrel sized fermenter. Their brew bucket line of stainless steel fermenters is also on sale right now starting at $195.